Friday, March 13, 2009

Its FRIDAY!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Today at 4 thomas will pick me up and we will be on our way!!! SO excited!

Well the teachers found out if they had a job next year or not, on wednesday. Eight had to be fired eventually. Initially 22, but 12 already left to other programs or school or even districts. 2 got lucky in the end.
In the morning my principal told me they were going to use my office and that i had to get the teachers from their room... Of course after the 2nd person, people started saying if marieke comes to your room, you're done! Most of them just said how bad they felt for me. It was my job, being the secretary. The worst was for all the principals who had to tell people they were no longer needed. The list of people was not decided my the principals either, so they lost some people they would want to keep.
One of my friends for fired too, she is at another school. Thomas' school will here today. He should be fine.
As for me, they postponed it to after Springbreak. I am really confused and a little p'ed off. It really would have been nice to know before this holiday. I am done analyzing and thinking, i just want to know.


So thats it for now. I hope i can update you as we travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment