Monday, November 19, 2007

Got the dress, now a visa


Yesterday my mum and i wend to Utrecht to find me a dress. It took 5 hours and blood sweat and tears before we found one. I cant tell too much about it as Thomas knows this site, but oooohh i will look prrrrrretty! :) I got it at Noa Noa. So im very happy as i didnt want another day looking around in the city!
So after we got it, i thought lets go to Swarovski and see which jewels would go with it. So im trying some earrings and necklesses, but im not buying anything until next sat, so we left. I get home and an hour later i realise, i still had one of the earrings in!! Hahaha! Noice! So today i rang and told them and they thought it was funny too. But yeah.. they want it back!
So dress done, next is my visa!
xxx
and eh... thats NOT my dress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment